Monday, 2 July 2012

Back - Again

So I disappeared for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately we had some devastating news last week. A good friend and all round great man was killed. It has had a massive impact on my home town as he was such a big part of the community. It will be sad going back home and no longer being able to pop in and see his beautiful smile and crazily enthusiastic ways he makes his pizzas (he owned the most amazing pizza shop!).

That coupled with exams and a full on 9 hour a day work shifts just had me a little overwhelmed I'm sorry to say. But today is monday and it is a fresh week and the sun is actually shining which is amazing as we are in winter here. And I have a run planned for this arvo!

So this weeks challenge is Week 5 - (begin July 1) - LOSE 2 lbs THIS WEEK (and post pics/measurements if doing so). 
I'm not too sure how I'm going to measure this. It may be time to invest in a new scale. we will see with the pics.


I didn't post a healthy recipe but I'm planning to put up my chicken soup recipe soon!!!



3 comments:

  1. Sorry about losing your friend. That is hard. Hope things go better or you in week five.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your friend. That is never easy to handle.
    Best of luck meeting your goals for week 5 - hope this week finds you with no unexpected surprises. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's hard to stay focused when you have lost someone who means so much to you and the world around you. Good luck with your fresh start and if you need a cheerleader let me know!! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete