1. Fit into a NZ size 12 by 12-12-12 (It is Two thousand and TWELVE after all!)
2. Set an achievable dietary plan for the next 12 months
3. Lose 8kgs by my 21st on April the 5th (3 Months, its gunna be a challenge but don't you dear say I can't do it!) - FAIL
4. Save $500 of own hard earned money (not studylink granted $$) for said 21st - FAIL
5. Achieve a B+ Average in all my 300 level papers this year to attain entry to Masters study for future options.
8. Be more focused on tasks presented to me and more motivated and determined to complete them (I am notorious for never finishing anything)
9. Free myself from emotional baggage
10. Plan a amazing New Years celebration for 12/13 as the last 3 have been less then exciting and I deserve a good one this year round.
11. Get onto this garden idea
12. Tick off every single thing on this list. I know it seems like a cop out but seriously I just need to prove I can stick to something and finish it and what better way then to tick off every item on a major to do list!